Dodge Ram 2500 [Off-Road 4×4]
– AUTHOR: Roman Gaponov (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FTcEnWwh9Q)
– If you want taken out your video, please contact me.
– Лайк и подписка на канал очень сильно поможет нам в развитии =)
– МЫ ВКОНТАКТЕ: http://vk.com/club32718932
Музыка: KLIM beats – Place for us (http://klimbeats.bandcamp.com)
The 2015 Toyota 4Runner 4X4 TRD Pro. This was one of two vehicles entered into the “Extreme Capabilty” category competing in the Northwest Automotive Press Association’s Outdoor Activity Vehicle of the Year. With a 4.0L V6 engine producing 270 Horsepower and 278 lb-ft of torque, it’s competing against the Ram 2500 Power Wagon. Starting with the drawbacks, the Toyota has almost 5 inches less ground clearance than the Power Wagon (though still a respectable 9.6 inches), has only a 5 speed automatic transmission, and is a bit underpowered compared to the Power Wagon. That said, it’s nearly 2000 pounds lighter in weight, is a much smaller vehicle off-road providing improved agility in forested areas, offers a tremendous amount of cargo space, and is $13,000 cheaper than the Power Wagon as tested. It was just shy of winning the competition by a single vote.
This vehicle was tested as part of the 2015 Northwest Automotive Press Association’s Outdoor Activity Vehicle of the Year competition. The vehicle category and competing vehicles are below:
Compact Utility Vehicles:
2016 Honda HR-V – https://youtu.be/S26LKcdaUlM
2015 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk – https://youtu.be/lg9mikBMMCQ
2015 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport – https://youtu.be/17ZCddwJif8
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport – https://youtu.be/OdJoMpY4ob4
2016 Mazda CX-5 – https://youtu.be/jbZham9jtYc
Family Utility Vehicles: (Released May 26)
2015 Ford Edge – https://youtu.be/m5xeKnDLKrc
2015 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk – https://youtu.be/OJWoO3uDtwc
2016 Kia Sorento – https://youtu.be/Fl6uG9qtdrU
2015 Nissan Murano – https://youtu.be/b7CLI8GEbzg
2015 Subaru Outback – https://youtu.be/ukl756G3bdU
Premium Compact Utility Vehicles: (Released May 27)
2015 Buick Encore – https://youtu.be/Ueg0qOkWXTc
2015 Land Rover Discovery Sport – https://youtu.be/rYSG4uvSJ_Q
2015 Lexus NX200t F Sport – https://youtu.be/MTkNG6_Bre0
2015 Mercedes-Benz GLA250 – https://youtu.be/iv0zWEY3370
2015 Volvo V60 Cross Country – https://youtu.be/BaeSy4a0_m4
Premium Utility Vehicles: (Released May 28)
2016 Acura MDX – https://youtu.be/NT8uYIKYtOA
2015 BMW X5 M – https://youtu.be/YbMzVrDrSCU
2015 BMW X6 M – https://youtu.be/JwaV92d39Bo
2015 Cadillac Escalade – https://youtu.be/FWlv4_Jei-U
2015 Mercedes ML400 – https://youtu.be/6Eq3vcYt1js
2015 VW Touareg TDI – https://youtu.be/FPk0NWnIUgY
Pickups: (Released May 29)
2015 Ford F-150 – https://youtu.be/cqveUnN71uk
2015 GMC Canyon – https://youtu.be/1kfb9DwVs1w
2015 Ram 1500 EcoDiesel – https://youtu.be/LWSU7–nWkY
2015 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro – https://youtu.be/KGowi1aQsQs
Extreme Capability Vehicles: (Released May 30)
2015 Ram Power Wagon – http://youtu.be/Y3pAdIN6VhY
2015 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro – http://youtu.be/ih42pPHFT00
Please feel free to rate, comment, and subscribe!
And don’t forget to check out my Facebook page:
To help create more videos, check out my Patreon page!
Also check out my official website: Make suggestions, learn through logically ordered lessons, read FAQs, and plan your future!
2hr ‘FAR NQ ADVENTURE’ DVD AVAILABLE http://www.thegallboys.com
AUSTRALIAN 4X4 ADVENTURE THROUGH FAR NORTH QUEENSLAND.
From the Creb Track to Hopevale, fortunate guests of Eddie Deemal showing traditional spear fishing, then up to Bathurst Bay, Frenchman’s Crossing and up the Old Telegraph Track through Mistake Creek, Cannibal Crossing, Gunshot and Log Bridges to reach the tip of Cape York.
Hope you enjoy the highlights, and Safe Travels from all the Gall Family.
Full length DVD available (2hrs 20min) WWW.THEGALLBOYS.COM
(Multi Region – PAL format – posted worldwide).
Shot on Canon G7 X, Canon 5D mk3, GoPro Hero 4 black GoPro Session
FAQs – for those of you bright enough to read the description before commenting with the same boring questions … 🙂
– How old are you? – 29
– Where do you live? – Surrey, UK & Cape Town South Africa
– What hair product do you use? – Sea water or Ruffians Wax
– What do you ask for at the hairdresser? – The ‘Ben Brown’ 😉
– What breed of dog is Alfie? – Tibetan Terrier
– When did you start kayaking? – When I was 8 years old.
– What size penny board do you ride? – I have both the Penny & the Nickel.
– What do your tattoos mean? My star was just because I thought it looked good. My skull was my reward for winning the marathon world championships in 2010, my triangle on my hand reminds me to keep moving forward and make progress, and my turtle/Pura Vida tattoo on my leg is a reminder of my amazing time in Costa Rica. New tattoos – mountains on my arm & VV on my wrist because I didn’t know what I wanted until 5 mins before I got them!
– How do you make money? – YouTube/Freelance film/photo & my clothing brand
– Do you ship clothing world wide? – We ship to most countries.
– What editing program do you use? – Premier Pro CC on Mac
– Did you go to university? – No
– What steady cam do you use? – GlideCam 4000
– Why aren’t you training for kayaking anymore? – I see new opportunities everyday, I’m just grabbing them as they appear and keep working hard, right now that’s YouTube & Film. I’m happy I made the change!
– How long do your vlogs take to edit? – They vary massively, sometimes 1 hour sometimes 6+
Still got questions? Watch my last Q&A video! – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44ivb91Hk-s
Gul Panag, the well-known, multifaceted personality goes on a challenging, women-only expedition, with her friend Swaty, from Manali to Leh in her fully-equipped, custom-fitted Mahindra Scorpio Getaway, covering 2257 kms in 13 days. The adventures and fun experiences of this journey are captured in the series ‘Off Road with Gul Panag: Ladakh’.
This is the “Cony Roaders” Off Road lawn mower jamboree. Probably the largest gathering of off road lawn mowers anywhere. This was my second run in the the Time Trial event.
I think my time was 1:58.xx
I would have been faster if I didn’t pull the tether kill switch right at the end.
Get notified of new videos immediately!
Like me on Facebook!