( http://www.TFLtruck.com ) The 2014 Nissan Titan Professional 4X is a light-weight obligation pickup that is incredibly off-highway deserving. The Nissan Titan was introduced in 2004 generating it the oldest truck in the section. The Titan is commencing to experience dated but several of the features that make it the oldest truck also make it very off-highway deserving include what is now a significantly smaller sized foot print then competing truck. In an additional exciting and useful TFLtruck video evaluate, Nathan and Roman take the 2014 Titan off-highway in the Colorado Mountains to see who it drives when the going receives snowy, muddy and tough.
Check out us out on:
Facebook: ( https://www.facebook.com/tfltruck )
Twitter: ( https://www.twitter.com/tfltruck )
and examine out our car or truck movies on YouTube at:
The Quick Lane Vehicle ( http://www.youtube.com/consumer/romanmicagearguy )
Find your most loved spinny chair, keep up your cell phone and get all set! GoPro brings you an inside perspective to TORC: The Off Road Championships many thanks to GoPro Spherical footage.
Sit in the cab and in the bed of a 900 horsepower TRD 4wd race truck and knowledge the 360-degree, virtual actuality perspective of this awesome equipment heading all over the keep track of.
For much more, follow the Greaves loved ones listed here:
For much more TORC Series look at out:
Shot 100% on the HERO4® digicam from http://GoPro.com.
Get stoked and subscribe: http://goo.gl/HgVXpQ
To license clips from this video go to https://licensing.gopro.com
For much more from GoPro, follow us:
FAQs – for these of you dazzling ample to study the description in advance of commenting with the identical tedious inquiries … 🙂
– How old are you? – 28
– In which do you dwell? – Surrey, United kingdom
– What hair solution do you use? – VO5 Re-Operate
– What do you ask for at the hairdresser? – The ‘Ben Brown’
– What breed of pet is Alfie? – Tibetan Terrier
– When did you get started kayaking? – When I was 8 many years old.
– What dimensions penny board do you trip? – I have both the Penny & the Nickel.
– What do your tattoos indicate? My star was just due to the fact I thought it appeared great. My skull was my reward for winning the marathon entire world championships in 2010, my triangle on my hand reminds me to maintain shifting forward and make development, and my turtle/Pura Vida tattoo on my leg is a reminder of my amazing time in Costa Rica 🙂
– How do you make income? – YouTube/Freelance film/picture & my outfits manufacturer
– Do you ship Operate In Progress outfits entire world vast? – We ship to most nations around the world.
– What modifying software do you use? – Premier Professional CC on Mac
– Did you go to university? – Nope
– Will you be heading to the Olympics? – With any luck , if they introduce Marathon Kayaking into the Olympic software!
– Can you tell me exactly where you get your t-shirts printed? – The remedy is in 1 of my vlogs…
– What steady cam do you use? – A definitely low-priced 1 from ebay.
– Why aren’t you training for kayaking anymore? – I see new possibilities day-to-day, I’m just grabbing them as they surface and maintain operating difficult, right now that is YouTube & Movie. I’m pleased I manufactured the improve!
– How extended do your vlogs just take to edit? – They differ massively, in some cases one hour in some cases 6+
However bought inquiries? Test my ‘Ask Ben’ Online video! – https://www.youtube.com/view?v=egH8APZhRNo
You should not overlook a new episode! Indication up for Alaska Off-Highway Warriors e mail updates:
Follow History on StumbleUpon:
Alaska Off-Highway Warriors
HISTORY®, now reaching extra than 98 million homes, is the leading spot for award-winning unique sequence and specials that link viewers with background in an instructive, immersive, and entertaining method across all platforms. The network’s all-unique programming slate attributes a roster of strike sequence, epic miniseries, and scripted function programming. Go to us at History.com for extra info.
If you’ve ever preferred to go Desert Racing and did not know wherever to start out we are here to help. On this episode of Dirt Every Working day Fred visits the Tahoe-Reno Motorplex to travel a Vast Open Excursions car or truck. These are off road race buggies that you can lease and master to travel off road.
Dirt Every Working day appears every single other Thursday on the Motor Development channel. http://www.youtube.com/motortrend
Subscribe now to make absolutely sure you happen to be in on all the action!
Facebook – http://facebook.com/motortrendmag
Twitter – http://twitter.com/motortrend
Google+ – https://plus.google.com/1018679678590…
Web site – http://www.motortrend.com & http://www.4wheeloffroad.com/