Dear Clients and Friends,
I have not been busy with hair or coaching.
I have been busy advocating for the beauty industry in Alameda County by:
- Calling the Covid Recovery Line
- Emailing the Covid Recovery Department
- Protesting outside the Alameda County Public Health Department Offices
- Calling KQED (listen here to the show– I call in at the 44:10 mark)
- Reaching out to industry friends
- Keeping in touch with clients
- Remembering to breathe
I thank you profusely for your generous support.
I know many of you have called and emailed as well.
If you would like to advocate once more on our behalf here is the information:
Covid Recovery Email – [email protected]
Covid Recovery Phone Number – 510-268-2101 #2
Let the Alameda Public Health Department know that you trust –
- The salon industries ability to open in a safe and sanitary manner
- Ask that they give Alameda County Salons the same opening plan as neighboring counties
- That you need a haircut!
There are days and times that I can hardly believe that it is over four months since my business has been closed.
I keep on advocating because I believe in being part of the solution not just part of the problem.
These may be hair raising times and I’m all in for whatever it takes for us to open in a safe healthy manner.
Thank you for reading, for advocating and supporting your local hairstylists and salon owner.
If you need any lovely products or future appointments:
Until we meet again, be safe and be well.
Email: [email protected] or
Call me at 510-545-2955