Joe Dispenza writes in his book Becoming Supernatural that regularly feeling high vibration emotions such as joy, love and gratitude, releases over a thousand chemicals which repair and restore the body.
If you are trying to raise your vibration, its important to make these high vibration habits part of your routine and part of who you are as the more often you do them, the more benefit you will get from them.
Here are 9 ways to instantly raise your vibration that you can add to your own daily routine:
Gratitude is a high vibration emotion and by focusing on all the things that you are grateful for, you are automatically raising your vibration and attracting more of what you want in to your life. Try to think of 5 things every day that you are grateful for and make this part of your routine.
Tibetan Singing Bowls
Tibetan singing bowls can help to raise your vibration by shifting blocked energy and returning the body to a healthy frequency. They can also clear the chakras and have a relaxing effect on the nervous system.
Om is a sacred vibration which allows you to connect with your higher self. Chanting om regularly is scientifically proven to calm the mind and can also improve focus, concentration and positivity.
Walking on the ground with bare feet allows electrons from the earth to travel into the body, creating a powerful antioxidant, anti-inflammatory effect. Just 10 – 20 minutes a day can leave you feeling reenergised and rebalanced. Crystals such as hematite, obsidian and smoky quartz also have powerful grounding effects.
Visualise Your Dream Reality
The brain can’t tell the difference between your imagination and reality. The more you visualise the imagined future, the more your body will start to create new genes to reflect this and your brain chemistry will start to change to prepare you. You will start to see a reflection in your life of the new way that your brain is wired. The more that you start to think like your ideal self, the more you will start to take on their characteristics and start to create they type of life that they have.
While visualising, imagine the scenario in as much detail as possible including colours, sounds and smells. Imagine that you are looking through your own eyes and combine this with the emotions you would be feeling such as joy, gratitude and appreciation. By focusing on your visualisation, the body is moving away from focusing on the past and towards a new future. Feeling the emotions is an important part of the process as this allows the visualisation to bypass the analytical mind and enter the subconscious mind which can automatically guide you towards your goal. Holding crystals such as topaz, hematoid quartz and rutilated quartz during the visualisation can help to amplify the effects to make it even more powerful.
An affirmation is a statement said in the present tense as though you already have what you want eg “My life is filled with fun and adventure”. By repeating affirmations over and over again, eventually you will start to believe them as repetition can help with reprogramming your subconscious mind.
Repeating positive affirmations regularly can also help to change how you feel and as you raise your vibration, you start to resonate with what you would like to attract. Looking in the mirror as you say them can make this even more powerful and holding crystals such as amazonite, hematoid quartz or rutilated quartz can also amplify the effects.
In addition to using affirmations for what you would like to attract, you can also use them to change limiting beliefs about yourself. You can start by writing down all of your beliefs about yourself whether good or bad and create affirmations to change the ones that don’t serve you. For example, if you believe that life is hard, you can try to look for times in your life when things have been easy and repeat the affirmation – “Life is easy”. Once your beliefs change about what’s possible, your life will have to reflect this back to you eventually.
Meditation puts you in the vibration of neutrality so that you can let go of lower vibration emotions. Guided meditations can bypass the analytical mind and allow you to detach from your identity and any limiting beliefs that you have about yourself so that you can wire a new identity in to your subconscious mind.
The meridians are part of the Chinese acupuncture system and are channels which move energy or chi around the body. There are 14 major meridians and all of these have acupuncture points along them which act as valves to adjust the flow of chi and keep the meridian system in balance. Tracing your meridians regularly can help to keep chi flowing freely and prevent any blockages which can lower your energy. It can also reduce stress, increase energy and improve concentration.
You should start with the central meridian followed by governing, stomach, spleen, heart, small intestine, bladder, kidney, circulation sex, triple warmer, gallbladder, liver, lung, large intestine. Ideally you should touch the start and end of each meridian and use your hand to trace the meridians in the direction that they flow (either lightly touching the body or just off the body). There are plenty of videos on youtube which can show you how to do this.
Chakra Cleansing + Balancing
Low vibration emotions such as fear, guilt or anger can be stored in the chakras and this can cause us to attract negative experiences which reflect these negative emotions back to us. When you cleanse and balance your chakras, you are releasing these blocked emotions, limiting beliefs and destructive patterns so that your energy can flow freely through the body and you can raise your vibration to attract better experiences.
To cleanse and rebalance your chakras using crystals:
- Place red jasper on your base chakra and imagine the chakra being infused with a healing red light from the crystal and visualise the light transmuting anything that doesn’t serve you.
- Place orange calcite on your sacral chakra and imagine the chakra being infused with a healing orange light from the crystal and visualise the light transmuting anything that doesn’t serve you.
- Place citrine on your solar plexus chakra and imagine the chakra being infused with a healing citrine light from the crystal and visualise the light transmuting anything that doesn’t serve you.
- Place green aventurine on your heart chakra and imagine the chakra being infused with a healing green light from the crystal and visualise the light transmuting anything that doesn’t serve you.
- Place blue lace agate on your throat chakra and imagine the chakra being infused with a healing blue light from the crystal and visualise the light transmuting anything that doesn’t serve you.
- Place lapis lazuli on your third eye chakra and imagine the chakra being infused with a healing indigo light from the crystal and visualise the light transmuting anything that doesn’t serve you.
- Place amethyst on your crown chakra and imagine the chakra being infused with a healing purple light from the crystal and visualise the light transmuting anything that doesn’t serve you.
- Imagine a white light flowing up through all of the chakras so that they are all aligned.
- When you feel ready, take the crystals off starting from the crown chakra.