I’ve been using the Zuvi Halo hair dryer for the past two weeks now and I’ve really got to grips with what it can do.
- It’s gentle on your hair.
- It doesn’t burn.
- It’s super-lightweight.
- It looks good.
- It’s fairly quiet (watch my video below).
- It consumes less energy than a standard hair dryer.
- Hair feels and looks glossier after using it.
- It’s really expensive for a new technology brand.
- It feels like it’s trying to – visually – compete with the Dyson.
- The cable is far too short.
- Feels a little faffy with attachments that can only be used on certain settings.
Who’s it for? If you have longer hair or use a hair dryer every day, this could be a great option for you. It feels really gentle on both your hair and your scalp. Get saving!
But if your hair is shorter or you don’t use a hair dryer much, this could be a stretch to justify such a cost.
It’s an exciting launch, and I really do think it will ulitmately change the hair dryer game! Watch this space…
Man For Himself