Create your one-of-a-kind engagement ring for your one-of-a-kind union.
To make your design – contact us here
Below are examples of custom-made diamond engagement rings we made in the past for our clients.
All designs are our client’s inspiration and are made in Bangkok through amazing Thai craftsmanship.
Rings are made either in Platinum (PT950) or Gold (18K Yellow, White, or Rose).
Price based on 02 June 2022.
Custom Made Diamond Engagement Ring from Bangkok (Example 1)
Set with GIA certified 1.00 carats, J-color, VVS2-clarity, Triple Excellent center diamond. Supported with 0.46 carats round brilliants in 18K Rose Gold!
- The total cost for both rings was US$6,980 (or around Thai Baht 239,800).
Custom Made Diamond Engagement Ring from Bangkok (Example 2)
Custom made with a GIA certified, 1.50 carat, I-color, VS1-clarity, Triple Excellent Make, Round Brilliant Cut diamond set in 18K white gold.
- The total cost for this ring was US$11,600 (or around Thai Baht 398,500).
Custom Made Diamond Engagement Ring from Bangkok (Example 3)
Set with GIA Certified 1.03 carats, I-color, VVS2-clarity, Top cut grade, Oval Cut Center, Diamond. Supported with 0.19 carats Halo diamonds set in 18K Rose Gold!
- The total cost for this ring was US$4,550 (or around Thai Baht 156,300).
Custom Made Diamond Engagement Ring from Bangkok (Example 4)
Custom made with GIA certified Marquise Brilliant, 1.24 carats, G-color, VS1-clarity center diamond. Supported with 0.81 carats round brilliant micro pavé double edge halo and 3D pavé side diamonds in 18K white gold.
- The total cost for this ring was US$10,250 (or around Thai Baht 352,100).
Custom Made Diamond Engagement Ring from Bangkok (Example 5)
We custom-made this ring with a GIA and CanadaMark certified 1.01 carats, G-VVS2, triple excellent make, and center diamond. This ring’s prongs are also 18K white gold, while the band is 18K yellow gold. The CanadaMark certification proves the diamond is mined from Canada and therefore is 100% conflict-free.
- The total cost for this ring was US$7,600 (or around Thai Baht 261,000).
Custom Made Diamond Engagement Ring from Bangkok (Example 6)
This video is a ring we custom made with a IGI certified, 3.01 carat, K-VS1, Triple Excellent Make Center diamond supported with 1.24 carat side diamonds set in 18K white gold!
- Message for pricing for this ring
What is our Custom Make Process?
- Provide us a design you would like to make
- We will then forward you a ‘rough’ price quotation
- Once the price is agreed upon we start the 3D CAD Design process – an example of what the CAD looks like is provided below.
- Once the design is approved we will custom make the ring for you. The total time from start the finish usually takes 2 to 4 weeks.
Thai Native Gems Diamond Search & Custom Engagement Ring service (Best way to buy diamonds in Bangkok):
If you are in the market looking for the best diamond and custom handmade engagement ring. Contact Us. Let us know what your budget is and what you are looking for.
From this initial information, we will swiftly find and email you 4 to 5 center diamond options. Unlike other traditional or online dealers, I am not looking to sell you anything. But will provide you honest, frank, and objective opinion on what we think is best in the budget you offer.
This service is free, and there absolutely no commitment to buy any of our suggestions. The only thing you have to do is not respond to our email and you won’t hear from us again! So, you truly have nothing to lose!
How do we compile this diamond list? Our search process is provided below:
1) We first will contact our local diamond supply network and check if there are any stones that fit your requirement in Bangkok. We have over 50 contacts in Bangkok and will check ALL to make sure we can provide you with the best deal.
2) If not satisfied, we will then check online through our extensive global network sifting through over 900,000+ diamonds. and will find you the best diamond. The only setback when choosing the diamond from this global list is, that it can take one to two weeks to arrive in Bangkok.
What type of engagement rings can you make and how are they made?
1) We usually set our engagement rings in 18k yellow or white gold or 950 platinum settings. Our rings are all hand-crafted and made by highly skilled Thai craftsmen.
Examples in some of the rings we made you can see on our YouTube channel and are shown below:
YouTube Channel PLAY LIST
Contact us today to get all your wholesale gemstones, diamonds and jewelry needs. We can Source, Search and Supply anything you require.
What will you get if you contact us
- Start a conversation with us at FB.com/ThaiNativeGems/
- Get wholesale and highly competitive prices of gemstones & diamonds from anywhere through our extensive network of contacts around the world
- All stones sold by us is verified in house by our GIA Graduate Gemologist or certified
- We provide personalized service and NOT the same old “One Size Fits All” Approach
You can learn more by clicking here or image below